Please join the Elkhart County Republican Party and Senator Carlin Yoder in the Middlebury parade on Saturday, August 10. You will be able to ride on the float. The parade starts at 1:00, so try be at the float at 12:00. The float will be near the corner of SR 13 and Orpha Dr. Look for a trailer with white railing and Republican banners on it. It will be close to the “Jackie” float. You can call Debbie Johnson (352-895-0656) to find out the exact location.
We look forward to seeing you there!
And from Emily Daniels/ Campaign Coordinator for Walorski for Congress...
This Saturday we have two parades: Middlebury and North Manchester. With Jackie unable to attend either one, we will be walking with the county party and their trailer. We’d still love to have some Jackie supporters come and show their support!
Saturday, August 10th, Lineup at 12:30pm
Location: Manchester High School Parking Lot: 1102 N Market St, North Manchester, IN,
Please call me if you have any trouble finding us.
Last Saturday we made 10,000 calls from Elkhart‘s Republican Victory Center, which was the 3rd most calls of ANY GOP Victory Center in the nation. We can beat that! Let’s be in 1st place this Saturday!
If you can sign up for a shift on the phones contact Ben Parsons at (574) 612-8735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9 AM to 12 PM
12 PM to 3 PM
3 PM to 6 PM
6 PM to 9 PM
I’ve made calls from the center and am planning on being there most of Saturday night. I promise the time goes fast, the phones are easy to use, the people you will meet at the Victory Center are all friendly and helpful. The Tea-Mac party and the KSNM (Kosciusko Silent No More) will be there. We are not only going to set new records, we’ll have a great time too. See you Saturday night!
- Elkhart Republican Victory Center is one of the top phone bank centers in the nation (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- FLASH NEWS: Walorski and Pence coming to Elkhart TODAY! (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- GOP North Victory Center: Help Pence, Mourdock and Walorski Win in November (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- MUST READ: Checking out the Republicans (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
by Rusty Wilson
We will be having a meeting this Saturday the 18th 3pm at the St Joseph county
The Agenda for the meeting is:
– Nullify Obamacare petition drive
– Recap on were we are at with the Google group
– Help Republicans with the Victory Center phone bank
– Sign up for committeemen positions/ Join County Party
Meeting Location: St Joseph County Republican Headquarters
4133 South Main Street
South Bend, IN 46614
Abandoned Animals, Adopt a Pet, Bristol, Cats, Community Service, Dogs, Elkhart County Indiana, Friday, Fundraising, Humane Society of Elkhart County, Indiana, Pets, Rabbits, Saturday, Small Animals, The Red Barn Resale Shop, United States, Volunteer
The Humane Society of Elkhart County’s ‘Red Barn Resale Shop’ is accepting gently used clothes, furniture, household items, books and gift items.
Donations can be dropped off at the Humane Society of Elkhart County, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol, Indiana. ( One mile off of C.R. 17 off of S.R. 120.) For more informantion call: 574-848-4225.
~ Sale Days ~
Please join us on our sale days Friday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. including August 10 & 11; PET FEST DAY on August 18 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; August 27 & 28; September 14 & 15; September 28 & 29; October 12 & 13; October 26 & 27; November 9 & 10.
- Humane Society of Elkhart County provides ‘pet food assistance’ to struggling families (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
Caring, Church Community Services, Civic Engagement, Civic Service, Community Activism, Community Service, David Phelps, Elkhart County Indiana, Food bank, Friends, Helping, Josh Groban, Neighbors, Paxton Manly, Saturday, Volunteer, Volunteering
The county fair may wind down this weekend, but the music scene won’t, and all a fantastic show will cost you is a canned good.
A recent Memorial High School graduate, Paxton Manly will perform in his third annual concert/food drive to benefit Church Community Services (CCS) Saturday, July 28 at 7:00 p.m. The concert will be at the First Baptist Church, 53953 C.R. 17, Bristol (on the edge of Elkhart in the Six Span Bridge area). Manly offers a night of live music entertainment covering artists including Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Coldplay, U2, The Beatles, David Phelps, the Gaith Vocal Band and many more.
Your admission price? A non-perishable food item or monetary donation to CCS.
An interview of the Food Services Director, Mary Kneller, about the services CCS offers, as well as interviews of food pantry clients about their experiences.
- How to get emergency assistance in Elkhart County for utility bills (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- Headlock on Hunger: Play Volleyball, Donate, and Celebrate (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- Food Truck Makeover (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- County farmers and ‘Church Community Services’ join forces to feed the hungry (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)