Asia, Bank, Bank run, BROKE, Business, BUSTED, CDS, China, Debt, Derivatives, Eurozone Crisis, Fiat Money, Financial Crisis, Financial Services, Fiscal Cliff, Fractional reserve banking, Government debt, Japan, Leveraged
We don’t know EXACTLY what is to come, but we can joint the dots from where we are now to the collapse of the first major bank…
- With very limited room for government bailouts, we can very easily join the next dots from the first bank closure to the collapse of the whole European banking system, and then to the bankruptcy of the governments themselves.
- There are almost no brakes in the system to stop this, and almost no one realises the seriousness of the situation.
- The problem is not government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives…
- Yes, that equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations
- From an EU crisis, we only have to join one dot for a UK crisis of equal magnitude.
- And then do you think Japan and China would not be next?
- And then do you think the US would survive unscathed?
- That is the end of the fractional reserve banking system and of fiat money.
There is no way out, as shown HERE.
- The Banking System at the Root of the Crisis (newleftproject.org)
- The Derivatives NIGHTMARE: A Fraud Far Beyond Fractional Reserve Banking (sgtreport.com)
- Fractional Reserve Banking, Government, and Moral Hazard (thedailybell.com)
- Duration Mismatch Will Always Fail (safehaven.com)
- Fractional Reserve Banking, Government, and Moral Hazard (safehaven.com)
- Disintegration: What It Looks Like When a Nation Collapses (sgtreport.com)