Banking, Barack Obama, Bubble, Collapse, Commodities, Congress, Debt, Derivitaves, Economic Collapse, Economy, Finance, Military Strike, Neo-Cons, Oil Prices, Preparation, Stocks, Syria, Taper, War, War Drums
How will killing MORE civilians with bombs make Assad (or the Syrian Rebels) stop using chemical weapons?
It won’t. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that either.
So what’s going on? What is up with the “bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb
Iran Syria”? I think Greg Mannarino from traderschoice.net hits the nail straight on the head.
Banking, Barnhardt, Con, Deposit account, Derivitaves, EFTs, Fail, Furtures, Liquidity, MF Global, Money, Money manager, Overleveraged, Ponzi Scheme, Principal Financial Group, Protecting what you have, Safety, Stocks, United State, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, United States courts of appeals
Time is running short. Get Your money and savings out of your bank! NOW! All legal bank and deposit protections are officially GONE.
Former money manager Ann Barnhardt, who, after the MF Global theft, honorably shut down her brokerage firm; so that, her customers would not be ripped off, is giving a new warning about the stability of US banks and the safety of individual deposit accounts. Legal rulings are siding against the people and for the banks; thus, get your money out and get it out now. This is because the market is destroyed and you no longer have any protection for any money invested in any investment, or banking, system anymore, according to Barnhardt.
For example: In a shocking precedent set by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision last Friday the court ruled that Sentinel’s use of $500 million segregated client funds to secure a loan from the Bank of NY Melon for it’s prop trading desk is not fraudulent but is rather perfectly legal.
‘What we’re seeing is the complete disintegration of the financial system before our very eyes! It’s Soviet!‘”, says Barnhardt, ‘You have got to get your money out of the financial system! Not just the futures markets, but the entire thing! Stocks, 401k, IRA. GET YOUR MONEY OUT OR ELSE IT IS ALL GOING TO BE STOLEN FROM YOU! IT’S ALL A PONZI!!!
“I don’t know what else people need. MF Global stole $1.6 billion, PFG Best is $225 million gone, who’s going to be next? It’s clear there’s no regulatory oversight. If you’re still in these markets you’re either stupid or on drugs! That’s the only conclusion that I can come to.”
CLICK HERE for the Sentinel Federal Appeals Court Ruling of August 9, 2012. The entire case reads like an after-the-fact rationalization of a predetermined conclusion.
Please pay particular attention to the section on equitable subordination, on pages 6 through 8. Unbelievably, the court acknowledged in that section that even though some of the bankers lied under oath during the trial, that fact did not prove “sufficiently egregious” actions on the part of the bank.
I will quote the opinion: “Instead of finding that their testimony [i.e. their lies] justified a finding of egregious bank behavior, the district court essentially found that the bank officials were such artless liars that they couldn’t have been concealing deliberate wrongdoing.” See page 7, column 2.
So in other words, a U.S. Court of Appeals has found that if a banker lies under oath during a trial, that fact proves that the bank was innocent of any misconduct with respect to the subject matter of those lies.
Did we get transported to bizarro world without knowing it?
- No One Will Charged With a Crime for the MF Global Collapse (Atlantic Wire)
- What to do when EVERY MARKET is manipulated (Zerohedge)
- DNC quietly moving money from BofA to union-owned bank, sources say (Channel 3 WBTV)
- IS OBAMA PLANNING TO SEIZE PRIVATE PENSION PLANS TO FINANCE DEFICIT? (The Millstone Diaries)
- Warning: Get Your Money Out: “All Legal Bank Deposit Protections Are Now Officially Gone” (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Video: Take your money out of the bank, now! (Anthony Migchels)
- (Video) Ann Barnhardt: ‘If You’re Still in These Markets You’re Either Stupid or On Drugs!(Ann Barnhardt/Published by Silverdoctors)
Balloon ready to pop, Bank, Bank of America, Banking, Economy, Finance, Financial Collapse, Late-2000s financial crisis, Loan, Money laundering, Nazism, President of the United States, TBTF, Thieves, Too Big To Fail
Actually…big banks no longer do very much traditional banking. Most of their business is from financial speculation. For example, less than 10% of Bank of America’s assets come from traditional banking deposits. Instead, they are mainly engaged in financial speculation and derivatives. (and see this)
According to Thomas Jefferson, “Banking Institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies”
To prove Jefferson’s point that there is NOTHING you can trust about big banking, the “Too Big To Fail” gang is guilty of:
- Financing illegal arms deals, and are funding the manufacture of cluster bombs (and see this and this) and other arms which are banned in most of the world
- Handled money for rogue military operations
- Laundered money for drug cartels. See this, this, this and this (indeed, drug dealers kept the banking system afloat during the depths of the 2008 financial crisis)
- Shaved money off of virtually every pension transaction they handled over the course of decades, stealing collectively billions of dollars from pensions worldwide. Details here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here
- Artificially suppressed gold prices
- Charged “storage fees” to store gold bullion … without even buying or storing any gold . And raided allocated gold accounts
- Committed massive and pervasive fraud both when they initiated mortgage loans and when they foreclosed on them (and see this)
- They pledged the same mortgage multiple times to different buyers. See this, this, this, this and this. This would be like selling your car, and collecting money from 10 different buyers for the same car
- Cheated homeowners by gaming laws meant to protect people from unfair foreclosure
- Committed massive fraud in an $800 trillion dollar market which effects everything from mortgages, student loans, small business loans and city financing
- Manipulated the hundred trillion dollar derivatives market
- Engaged in insider trading of the most important financial information
- Pushed investments which they knew were terrible, and then betting against the same investments to make money for themselves. See this, this, this, this and this
- Engaging in unlawful “frontrunning” to manipulate markets. See this, this, this, this, this and this
- Charged veterans unlawful mortgage fees
- Helped the richest to illegally hide assets
The executives of the big banks invariably pretend that the hanky-panky was only committed by a couple of low-level rogue employees. But studies show that most of the fraud is committed by management.
Indeed, one of the world’s top fraud experts – professor of law and economics, and former senior S&L regulator Bill Black – says that most financial fraud is “control fraud”, where the people who own the banks are the ones who implement systemic fraud. See this, this and this.
- A huge portion of the banks’ profits comes from taxpayer bailouts. For example, 77% of JP Morgan’s net income comes from taxpayer subsidies
- 25 Mind-Blowing Crimes Committed By Big Banks (dprogram.net)
- Stunning Crimes of the Big Banks: Worse than Your Wildest Imagination (washingtonsblog.com)
- Money Laundering Control Act Is it As Good As It Seems (acefinance.me)
- General Conspiracies – Re: Stunning Crimes of the Big Banks: Worse than…. (disclose.tv)
- Are Big Banks Criminal Enterprises? (ritholtz.com)
- BuzzFlash on Money Laundering and Treason (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Are Big Banks Criminal Enterprises? (washingtonsblog.com)
- How London became the money-laundering capital of the world (ianfraser.org)