Asia, Bank, Bank run, BROKE, Business, BUSTED, CDS, China, Debt, Derivatives, Eurozone Crisis, Fiat Money, Financial Crisis, Financial Services, Fiscal Cliff, Fractional reserve banking, Government debt, Japan, Leveraged
We don’t know EXACTLY what is to come, but we can joint the dots from where we are now to the collapse of the first major bank…
- With very limited room for government bailouts, we can very easily join the next dots from the first bank closure to the collapse of the whole European banking system, and then to the bankruptcy of the governments themselves.
- There are almost no brakes in the system to stop this, and almost no one realises the seriousness of the situation.
- The problem is not government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives…
- Yes, that equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations
- From an EU crisis, we only have to join one dot for a UK crisis of equal magnitude.
- And then do you think Japan and China would not be next?
- And then do you think the US would survive unscathed?
- That is the end of the fractional reserve banking system and of fiat money.
There is no way out, as shown HERE.
- The Banking System at the Root of the Crisis (newleftproject.org)
- The Derivatives NIGHTMARE: A Fraud Far Beyond Fractional Reserve Banking (sgtreport.com)
- Fractional Reserve Banking, Government, and Moral Hazard (thedailybell.com)
- Duration Mismatch Will Always Fail (safehaven.com)
- Fractional Reserve Banking, Government, and Moral Hazard (safehaven.com)
- Disintegration: What It Looks Like When a Nation Collapses (sgtreport.com)
Balloon ready to pop, Bank, Bank of America, Banking, Economy, Finance, Financial Collapse, Late-2000s financial crisis, Loan, Money laundering, Nazism, President of the United States, TBTF, Thieves, Too Big To Fail
Actually…big banks no longer do very much traditional banking. Most of their business is from financial speculation. For example, less than 10% of Bank of America’s assets come from traditional banking deposits. Instead, they are mainly engaged in financial speculation and derivatives. (and see this)
According to Thomas Jefferson, “Banking Institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies”
To prove Jefferson’s point that there is NOTHING you can trust about big banking, the “Too Big To Fail” gang is guilty of:
- Financing illegal arms deals, and are funding the manufacture of cluster bombs (and see this and this) and other arms which are banned in most of the world
- Handled money for rogue military operations
- Laundered money for drug cartels. See this, this, this and this (indeed, drug dealers kept the banking system afloat during the depths of the 2008 financial crisis)
- Shaved money off of virtually every pension transaction they handled over the course of decades, stealing collectively billions of dollars from pensions worldwide. Details here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here
- Artificially suppressed gold prices
- Charged “storage fees” to store gold bullion … without even buying or storing any gold . And raided allocated gold accounts
- Committed massive and pervasive fraud both when they initiated mortgage loans and when they foreclosed on them (and see this)
- They pledged the same mortgage multiple times to different buyers. See this, this, this, this and this. This would be like selling your car, and collecting money from 10 different buyers for the same car
- Cheated homeowners by gaming laws meant to protect people from unfair foreclosure
- Committed massive fraud in an $800 trillion dollar market which effects everything from mortgages, student loans, small business loans and city financing
- Manipulated the hundred trillion dollar derivatives market
- Engaged in insider trading of the most important financial information
- Pushed investments which they knew were terrible, and then betting against the same investments to make money for themselves. See this, this, this, this and this
- Engaging in unlawful “frontrunning” to manipulate markets. See this, this, this, this, this and this
- Charged veterans unlawful mortgage fees
- Helped the richest to illegally hide assets
The executives of the big banks invariably pretend that the hanky-panky was only committed by a couple of low-level rogue employees. But studies show that most of the fraud is committed by management.
Indeed, one of the world’s top fraud experts – professor of law and economics, and former senior S&L regulator Bill Black – says that most financial fraud is “control fraud”, where the people who own the banks are the ones who implement systemic fraud. See this, this and this.
- A huge portion of the banks’ profits comes from taxpayer bailouts. For example, 77% of JP Morgan’s net income comes from taxpayer subsidies
- 25 Mind-Blowing Crimes Committed By Big Banks (dprogram.net)
- Stunning Crimes of the Big Banks: Worse than Your Wildest Imagination (washingtonsblog.com)
- Money Laundering Control Act Is it As Good As It Seems (acefinance.me)
- General Conspiracies – Re: Stunning Crimes of the Big Banks: Worse than…. (disclose.tv)
- Are Big Banks Criminal Enterprises? (ritholtz.com)
- BuzzFlash on Money Laundering and Treason (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Are Big Banks Criminal Enterprises? (washingtonsblog.com)
- How London became the money-laundering capital of the world (ianfraser.org)
The Titanics of 2012
The Titanic tragedy has spawned a lot of metaphors for essays and cartoons alike. I decided to draw one myself to illustrate multiple situations that are steaming toward tragedy and since one ship wasn’t enough, I drew many. They all seem intent on striking that iceberg.
1. Debt. Our debt money system benefits only a few bankers at the top. Everyone else gets poor and suffers higher taxes, lost pensions and austerity as a result. The banker-owned MSM is painting austerity as a good thing–of course!
2. Euro. This will be the first to collapse, but our dollar will be next. The banker ‘technocrats’ will undoubtedly steer the money system to a form of digital money. Everyone will be on the grid. No more paper money. If you disagree with the banker police state, they will turn off your credits and access to money…
View original post 175 more words